This may not be Android Wear 2.0, but rather the most recent upgrade for the ASUS ZenWatch 3 brings some vital fixes and changes. Alongside that, ASUS is additionally pushing out the December security upgrade for the past era ZenWatch.
ASUS' ZenWatch 3 is among the not a lot of Android Wear watches that pushed the second half of 2016. Besides, I formed some time as of late. It may be the main event when that an Android Wear smartwatch got everything proper, from design to cost. The watch goes with a 1.39-inch circuitous AMOLED appear with an assurance of 400 x 400 and is powers Qualcomm's wearable-propelled processor, Snapdragon Wear 2100. Most of that for just $229.
In spite of the fact that it hasn't been that since a long time ago its discharge, the ZenWatch 3 is as of now getting a noteworthy redesign, which brings some new elements and truly necessary fixes:
- Fix security vulnerabilities ( Update to Dec 2016 of Android Security Bulletins )
- Improve the accuracy of algorithm.
- Improve the stability of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection.
- Remove charging/discharging notification message.
- Update translations in various languages.
- Bolster algorithm of falling detection.
- Support ECO mode setting in the ZenWatch 3.
- Support “Button setting” for user customization
- Add new themes for watch face of Aureole, Golden Era, Silver Ribbon, Ostra, Geometry, Signature, Cruise.
ASUS is furthermore uncovering a minor programming redesign for ZenWatch 2 customers. It's nothing empowering however – basically the December security fixes, yet hi, better than nothing, eh?